|Job Ref:||204773523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barking||Address:||Post Code:||IG11||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Good Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
Our client, an established business in the food manufacturing sector, is recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable ELECTRICAL ENGINEER to join their term.|
Is a well-established specialist manufacturer in the ethnic foods market supplying it's' customers in food service, retail and further manufacture throughout the UK and into overseas markets.
* Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
* Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
* Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
* Assure product quality by testing equipment and system capabilities.
* Implementing equipment/machinery maintenance procedures/practices.
* Support the manager in investigating, propose and implementing maintenance activities and projects to improve production efficiency.
* Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will have experience in the food manufacturing sector as an Industrial Engineer and also have the following attributes:
* Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification;
* Possess strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with production.
* Be IT literate
* The ability to work quickly and under pressure;
* Good practical and technical skills.
* An awareness of health and safety legislation;
Candidate must be reliable in both attendance & time keeping.
A good attitude towards ensuring working procedures are adhered to is essential.
If you feel that you have the experience for this fast paced and rewarding sales & marketing role then apply today! Or email your CV