|Job Ref:||204773522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£350 - £600/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
Do you want to be involved in new product development with a growing, pioneering company?|
The Redline Group are working exclusively with our client in their search for a Project/Product Manager to work at their offices in Nottinghamshire. Forming a close working relationship with a multi-discipline team, you will be a self-starter and able to demonstrate a background in full product life cycle development as they expand their product range.
You will be responsible for researching and recommending viable solutions that can be developed in-house, as well as others which require outsourcing.
Key Skills Required - Contract Project/Product Manager, Nottinghamshire:
- Electronics design background
- Experience of researching technical and legal aspects of the project
- Experience of researching competitors and identifying IP risks/opportunities.
- Experience of working to identify key supply chains and liaise with them further into the development.
- Experience of working with other project managers to plan out the products' development, integration approvals and manufacture.
Candidates who have experience within the smart metering and access control industries will be of particular interest.
With the potential for a long-term contract opportunity, this is the role for you!
For more information or to apply for the Contract Project/Product Manager role based in Nottinghamshire, please contact Laura Preston on (Apply online only) or send your CV quoting reference LMP-18091/6
Visit and follow Redline Group