|Job Ref:||204773512||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
What can this role offer?|
A variety of interesting projects to work on within the Highways industry on a nationwide basis.
Who would this role suit?
An experienced Project Management professional with experience in the Highways industry and with the following skill set:
* Degree, HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Building
* Civil, S278 / Roadworks experience
* CSCS black card
* SMSTS certification
* Street Works Supervisor certification
* A working knowledge of the CDM regulations
* A working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract
* A working knowledge of construction methods and techniques
* A working knowledge of current programming software
* Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and to tight timescales
* Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
Job Title: Project Manager - Highways
Reference No: R229274
Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE
Please apply to
(Apply online only)
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Built Environment talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency