|Job Ref:||204773508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£31500 - £33500/annum extensive benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
Salary: £(Apply online only).00 per annum, plus extensive benefits
Location: Cheltenham, with European travel
Fluent in German language and written communication
Are you an experienced service engineer, with a background in electrical and mechanical engineering?
Can you speak and communicate in fluent German, with the ability to work across the UK and Europe, installing and providing reactive and preventative maintenance within the induction heating field?
The business is growing across Europe, increasing its presence within the contract and preventative maintenance area, whilst developing preventative system integration packages. This role is an addition to existing staffing levels, as demand increases.
Main duties of the job
* Installation of induction heating systems
* Reactive and proactive/servicing induction heating maintenance
* German speaking and communication
* 3 days per week customer (UK and European) based (installations/servicing/maintaining)
* 2 days per week office (Cheltenham) based (maintenance)
Experience and skills required
* Service engineer with electronic engineering background
* Service engineer with mechanical background
* Fluent in German language and written communication
* Ideally induction heating background
* Ideally aerospace / automotive / optical fibre background
* UK driving licence
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits, including company car (Mondeo estate benchmark), 20 days holiday increasing after first 12 months + 8 statutory, bonus scheme (being updated January 2017), pension scheme, extended / travel hours benefit. For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) or email
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business