|Job Ref:||204773475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
My client is a family owned, award winning Bakery and Butchery business based in Fife, nestled between Edinburgh and Dundee, with an unrivalled reputation for quality fresh food products and famed for our Scotch Pies and Morning Rolls.|
The have experienced a period of sustained growth over the last 4 years we now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious forward thinking person to join them
The candidate will preferably have experience in running a food manufacturing production facility who can demonstrate effective leadership, technical, project management, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to self-motivate and to motivate other team members in a constantly growing and evolving working environment.
• Planning and organising production schedules.
• Overseeing and monitoring production processes.
• Managing and organising supervisors and production staff.
• Determining and implementing quality control standards.
• Working to and improving on financial targets on labour, materials and waste.
• Maintaining Health & Safety standards and liaison with regulatory bodies.
• Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
• Development of new products and implementation of new production techniques.
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Name: Richard Lalchan
Contact Email: NA
Telephone: (Apply online only)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k depending on experience