|Job Ref:||204773439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Lothian||City:||Livingston||Address:||Post Code:||EH54||Salary:||£25000/annum £25,000, Penion, 33 days holidays||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
This worldwide supplier of engineered products has a new vacancy based in Livingston, West Lothian for a Logistics Coordinator to start immediately. |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics expert to develop their career with an employer that produces highly unique and cutting edge products and distributes them on a global basis. The role is interesting, varied and challenging with no two days the same, and presents as an excellent career opportunity to work with a highly regarded employer in Livingston, West Lothian.
Key duties of the role
• Logistics and Quality Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination of freight and transport operations both in the UK and internationally.
• Collate production, inspection and test information
• Co-ordination of test rings and input of results
• Preparation and control of shipping documentation and export compliance on behalf of the Livingston operation.
• Flexible approach to work with the availability to work over the weekend at month end.
• A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Display an in depth understanding of the international logistics coordination process with regards to high value engineered products.
• Excellent attention to detail with good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook etc)
• Sound knowledge of Logistics Coordination software.
• Ability to understand and work to budgetary constraints with good numerical skills.
• Developed Communication skills, and comfortable working with outside agencies/freight providers and cultivating good relationships.
• Quality audit experience is desirable
• Export compliance experience is also desirable
• Proven ability to take the initiative when faced with ad-hoc situations
• Good time management skills
• Comfortable working with colleagues from shop floor to director level.
Opportunity, Benefits and Salary.
This is a career enhancing opportunity to work with a leading and stable employer in Livingston, West Lothian. Variety of your working week is guaranteed and the chance to develop your skill set and network with colleagues and external partners both in the UK and globally.
• Working hours are 8am to 4.15pm with an early finish on a Friday.
• 33 Days holiday per year which increases to 35 after 5 years' service.
• Up to 10% employer pension contribution.
• Discretionary quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance (can vary).
• Logistics Quality Controller salary of £25,000 per annum.
Please apply immediately by clicking apply or contact Keith at First Future Recruitment