|Job Ref:||204773416||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
Urgent Project Manager Role, Birmingham, Automotive! Huxley Engineering are currently recruiting for a project manager for one of their exclusive engineering clients in the Birmingham area. The company specialise in the design and manufacture of specialised, plastic injection moulded automotive products for large, OEM automotive clients. The project manager will be responsible for the comprehensive management of one or several projects with low-to-medium complexity and economic impact, according to the product design and industrialization process and in compliance with QCD objectives. The ideal candidate will display experience in the below areas to qualify for first stage interviews which will take place next week. Professional abilities:|
* Organizational skills, leading multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, strong sense of confidentiality,
* Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
* Command of a foreign language (depending on needs) is required.
* Perfect command of project management systems and methods; good understanding of APQP procedures,
* Knowledge of business administration principles is an asset.
* Ideally experience in automotive but this is not essential
Experience in managing multiple product programmes Salary will be negotiable depending on experience plus benefits.
Please send your up to date CV ASAP to Richard Joyce at Huxley Engineering for review