|Job Ref:||204769618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Materials Controller to join a global manufacturing organisation supplying a range of niche products into a number of specialist sectors. |
* A global manufacturing organisation that is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
* A strong client base, supplying range of world-leading companies.
* A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities through talent programmes and work experience in different cultures
This role is responsible for all raw materials and finished goods on the site.
* To ensure the accuracy of system booking of goods into the site
* To ensure all materials are clearly identified and labelled
* To have active involvement in the implementation of ERP system
* To manage all material movements to and from site
* To oversee the loading and unloading of goods
* Liaise with Production and Subcontracted Transportation to ensure delivery of goods to customer
* A strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
* Competency with ERP or systems experience essential
* A good working knowledge of material systems, process controls and warehousing
* Ability to identify issues and implement continuous improvement
* Possession of a Forklift license is desirable but not essential to the role
Salary & Benefits
* £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
* Healthcare plan
* Very competitive benefits package
* Career progression opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the role and have a real input into its future direction.
If you are interested in the Materials Controller role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)