Treasury Analyst |
WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries. Our services cover the full asset spectrum both in size and lifecycle from the creation of new assets to services that sustain and enhance operating assets. With approximately 26,000 employees across 42 countries, we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We're an ASX 200 Listed company that prides itself on providing safe and high-quality services which exceed our clients' expectations, which is why we manage some of the world's leading projects. At WorleyParsons we are proud of our people and passionate about delivery.
- ASX 200 Engineering & Professional Services Multinational
- Energy & Resources sector
- North Sydney Location
WorleyParsons ' Treasury Accounting and Middle Office Team is responsible for delivering consistent, timely and relevant information to Corporate Treasury Front Office and Global/Regional Financial Reporting and supporting the locations. We have an outstanding opportunity for a suitably qualified Treasury Analyst to join this team with responsibility for overseeing the daily reconciliations process for all Treasury Accounts.
The primary focus of the role is to work with the treasury front office team in Sydney and the treasury back office teams in the Business Service Center in Kuala Lumpur to complete the daily reconciliations process, intercompany reconciliations, month end close, analysis and balance sheet reconciliations. Specific functional deliverables include:
- Daily Cash reconciliations and identifying cash variances for multi-currency bank accounts
- Upload the bank charges and other bank fees from daily variances in bank balances to the Quantum system
- Coordinate with Front office in Corporate Treasury team for cash sweeping transactions
- Managing deal tickets for settlement based on cut-off time given by Corporate Treasury
- Assist in month end close process, including B/S and P/L reconciliations
- Analysis of daily treasury deals
- Cash reconciliations and identifying cash variances
- Intercompany reconciliations and analysis of intercompany interest
- Recharge of group fees such as LC fees and various other bank fees
- Assist in co-ordination of external and internal audits
- Process improvements and documentations, including developing tools which will assist process efficiency.
- Working with Quantum system team identifying system issues and working for improvement
- Participate in process improvement initiatives being undertaken by the Treasury Middle Office
To be considered for this role you will be Degree qualified in Commerce or Accounting with some financial/treasury experience gained in a large and complex business. Specific skills, experience and attributes we are seeking include:
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills on a global platform within Australia's most successful and prestigious engineering services company operating in the resources & energy sector.
- Knowledge of financial services, treasury products consulting projects/processes or engineering project knowledge a plus.
- Medium/Advance Excel skills but familiarity with ERP and BI (Business Intelligence) environments;
- Solid accounting and analytical skills with attention for detail,
- Proactive and committed team player with effective inter-personal skills.
- Strong , analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Able to confidently engage with internal customers and key stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of reporting and information requirements
- Experience with Quantum and HFM will be viewed favourably.
WorleyParsons will offer you a competitive remuneration and benefits package, a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Australia and overseas.
To apply now for this role please complete the online application process through the WorleyParsons website NA .
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: no agency representation or submissions will be recognised for this vacancy.