|Job Ref:||2016-12548||Employer:||Golder Associates||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Australian Antarctic Territory||City:||Brisbane||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:01|
Job ID: 2016-12548
Area of Interest: EN
Job Type: Full Time
Education (Minimum): Advanced Diploma
Posted Date: 10/11/2016
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Project Accountant to be a part of the regional Finance team. This is a full time permanent position based in the Brisbane office. The focus of this role is to provide general accounting support and assistance to our consultants working on various projects utilising Golder Associates' accounting system (BST).
Specifically you will:
* Maintain accurate records for billing, revenue recognition and change order history;
* Maintain accurate and complete transactional records;
* Maintain project budgets reflecting the project structure and contract;
* Balance and maintain accurate Work In Progress (WIP);
* Complete billing in accordance with client's billing cycle, and assist in collection of accounts receivable;
* Prepare reports on project key performance indicators;
* Assist Project Managers in forecasting of anticipated project WIP and likely budget overruns; and
* Ensure that revenue is recognised in accordance with company policy and Accounting Standards.
To succeed in this role, you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a strong ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders. You will also have exceptional organisational skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Previous experience using BST and/or a relevant tertiary qualification will be desirable.
As a global, employee-owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth's development while preserving earth's integrity. From more than 165 offices worldwide, our over 6,500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
Our Staff Benefit from:
* Work life balance initiatives such as additional leave options.
* Corporate fitness programs and subsidised gym memberships.
* Career development and professional development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please visit NA
Apply Online - Golder's Australasia Region:
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS