|Job Ref:||38723||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 05:04|
• Ensure business activities are in full compliance with ITC regulations.
• Provide project management and communication expertise to ensure that ITC is on track for day-to-day business needs.
• Direct the implementation of ITC regulations, policies, procedures, compliance programs, control plans, training and import / export audit programs for Nacelle programs/ aerospace sites.
• Responsible to submit any required import / export license requests to the home country authorities in order to obtain needed import / export approvals.
• Import duties include HTS classification, assists, country of origin and customs compliance.
• Perform EAR / ITAR / customs import / export principles and practices, as well as classification of aerospace technical data and components along with licensing and record keeping requirements.
• Implement and monitor ITC standard work and integration related processes and tools
• Support implementation of ACE principles and participate in best practice sharing throughout all ITC team enhancement activity
• Lead meetings and conduct trainings to all employees and ITC focals.
• Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering
• At least 2 years of working experience in import / export control and compliance (preferably in aerospace) and a firm understanding of US export, import and customs laws is required.
• Must understand basic EAR / ITAR / customs import / export principles and practices, as well as classification of aerospace technical data and components along with licensing and record keeping requirements.
• Formal import / export training is required.
• Working knowledge of import / export control regulations is preferred, as is a working knowledge of Lean Enterprise / ACE Continuous Improvement (CI) principles and processes.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate competencies in communicating ideas both in written form and verbally.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as required.
• More experienced candidates will be considered for a senior position.