|Job Ref:||116007DNI||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||12/10/2016 20:14|
Ensure OCS installation supervision (see responsibilities) in the optimal conditions: health and safety, programme, costs, quality.
The OHLE supervisor reports directly to the Rail Electrification Construction Manager and is in charge of making sure that the relevant equipment are installed in conformity with the Basic and Detail Designs, the installation procedures, the QA/QC system and the Time Schedule in place and cost
Duties include also the necessity to co-ordinate on all technical aspects with the Construction Manager, Engineering Manager and the team of Detail Design, and with the procurement teams.
The OHLE supervisor is required to participate to the preparation of the Programme.
To implement the task, the OHLE Supervisor is responsible for defining the necessary resources (human and material).
During the installation, the OHLE Supervisor is required to organise the tasks, in a competent and consistent way, so that all key activities are properly controlled:
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety procedures and regulations within a Crossrail operational environment including environmental issues to ensure construction phases are safe and in compliance with the Client and Joint Venture requirements.
- Ensure that OHLE installations comply with the documents and that quality requirements and deadlines are met
- Manage general weekly and daily schedules
- Manage OHLE construction team and/or OHLE Subcontractor on site
- Supervise works
- Make sure that documents and drawings revision delivered to their team for site construction activities are â€œIFCâ€ status.
- Ensure that works meet the requirements of the construction documents
- Ensure that installation procedures are followed
- Collect , checking and signing of related OHLE Installation Quality Records
- Collect and signing all teams daily reports
- Organize the team under their authority
- Ensure that the team is efficient
- Ensure that safety rules are followed
- Manage non-conformities relating to their activity
- Collect and signing daily reports relating to the activity and forwarding them to the Rail Elec Construction Manager
- Report to the Rail Elec Construction Manager on the progress of jobs with which they are concerned.