Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a Large Rail client for a Project Manager based in Lancashire.|
- Management - construction site team/design team
- Establish working relationship with major client involving daily liaison with store manager
- Establish and implement all company procedures as applicable
- Co-ordination, planning and day-to-day management of the project team and associated sub-contractors to ensure successful completion of a project.
- Ensure close control of the financial performance of the individual projects and take appropriate action if variance is identified.
- Ensure all necessary resources i.e. labour, plant and materials are produced to enable programmed completion of a project.
- Periodically review and report on the financial and physical progress of projects and implement or recommend remedial action as necessary.
- Develop and maintain an interface with clients at project level to ensure an on-going focus on the clients' requirements.
- Implement procedures to; firstly, address the implications of safety legislation during the planning of a project. Secondly, monitor working parties during the project and confirm safe working practices are adhered to.
- Implement all Company policies and quality procedures to ensure the maintenance of standards and controls.
- Assist in the preparation of resource estimates and specifications as required.
- Preferred graduate with engineering/Commercial qualification
- Technical knowledge which will allow the management and co-ordination of several engineering disciplines simultaneously
- Rail Experience