The Assurance Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with project procedures and systems. Maintain key support systems to engineering through constant audit. Lead and direct the production of plans, drawings and documentation, planning and organising activities and resources to meet programme deadlines and are fully compliant.|
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving team results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and performance management including contractors
- Implementing designs and checks for engineering schemes ensuring full compliance with current British & European standards, codes of practice and railway group standards and procedures as required
- Developing technical reports, feasibility reports and cost estimates for design fees and physical works
- Ensuring compliance throughout the project and conduct regular audits.
- Ensuring allocated works are conducted in accordance with programme timescales.
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with Network Rail requirements - this includes instigating procedures, processed and staff where necessary
- Identifying, evaluating and resolving technical issues where necessary
- Evaluating the level of compliance with quality control procedures through regular inspections
- Managing internal and client technical queries and requests
- Preparing and delivering briefings to staff on technical, procedural and handbook publications, including participation in relevant training as required
- Maintaining an effective interface with other functions to ensure a uniformity of purpose and common targets within the whole company