Morson International are looking to recruit a Testing and Commissioning Manager for a large Rail Project based in Lancashire.|
You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing activities between the delivery and other directorates to fulfil the requirements for testing and commissioning of the railway. Through the appropriate use of monitoring and reporting processes, checking that testing and commissioning activities are managed in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Ideally you will have:
- Good knowledge and relevant experience in Testing and Commissioning activity, ideally in a railway or major premises electrical and mechanical plant commissioning.
- Ability to effectively organize and staff a project team in a matrix organization.
- Working knowledge of standard infrastructure project management tools, techniques and procedures including: Project Controls, Financial management, Automation, including standard office tools, Records management, Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge and experience in Project Execution Plan development and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in contracts/subcontracts formulation, risk analysis, negotiations, and implementation including: Change control and documentation management, Cost trend program and its linkage to change control,
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Supply Chain management, Quality management, Design Assurance and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.