Morson International are looking to recruit experienced Stores people to join a large electrification project in the North West.|
Your duties will include:
- Production and distribution of material reports to the Installation and project teams. (Inbound orders, delivered material etc)
- Admin. support for hired equipment and services, including site welfare, transport & RRV's (production of on hire reports, working closely with both the supplier and the project Storemen in ensuring we have good control over material that is on hire)
- Administration of Call-off orders and associated invoice clearance / GRNing (ensuring adequate PO coverage exists for products and services that are controlled through call-off orders)
- Raising requisitions on behalf of the Installation team, for non BOM materials & services.
- Administration of the calibration process: Working closely with the Project Storeman in the administration of the Calibration process for the Installation team.
- Administration of the asset database: ensuring all equipment is correctly logged, with asset numbers and carburation records
- The production of inventory / transaction reports - if / when we have a Warehouse Management System.
- Site administration: e.g. Site Health & Safety, fire alarm tests.
- The receipt of goods & subsequent booking in using LN (ERP system) and the issuing of material from the site stores (will occasionally require the use of a forklift)
- Issuing and control of small plant & tools