|Job Ref:||119681MOW||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||12/10/2016 20:14|
Morson International is working with a global consultancy, helping them recruit the best talent in the market. As part of these plans our client is recruiting for a number of C/C++Developers to work on a major 'Greenfield' customer project, all London based. |
We are hiring at an experienced level and we have team lead opportunities available.
- Strong C/C++ programming experience working in a project capacity, ideally on customer site.
- Continuous maintenance / re-design of existing (bespoke) Powerview application, which (used for aggregation of complex data) built using C, C++.
- Undertaking Major enhancements, Minor enhancements and bug fixing.
- Participate in the full Software Development life-cycle.
- Continuously improve the quality of the code.
- Integrate new hardware and features into our clients products.
- Aggregation and market research domain knowledge would be beneficial for this role.
To be considered, you must have a strong project development background - working across the full development life-cycle - development on LINUX platform - and have a firm understanding of Agile Software Development. Candidates must also have the confidence to communicate across all areas of the business.
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.