Morson International are looking to recruit Temporary Works Co-ordinators to join a large electrification project based in the North West.|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the site complies with Health and Safety and CDM guidelines.
- Preparation and set up of individual's sites prior to construction commencing
- Welfare is maintained and fully operational to exceptional standard.
- Overseeing all plant, staff and vehicle movements within each site.
- Traffic Management Plan is available and rigorously adhered to on site
- Brief all safety and site briefings as required
- Identify site hazards and escalate or evolvement as required
- Maintenance and monitoring of stock levels of site, not limited to: consumables , fuel water
- To ensure the Company's reputation for quality and service is enhanced with the client and the customer by maintaining high quality standards in all services.
- To drive and coordinate the implementation of the Company's processes, procedures and systems on each site and within central support.
- To prepare weekly reports for the Client and attend regular progress meetings to ensure unity of purpose for both ABC staff and the Client.
- To provide guidance and support to site supervisors when required.