|Job Ref:||119662CHM||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 20:14|
Ensure that all of the engineering requirements of OHL Project Engineering are delivered in accordance with the relevant company and client standards and procedures, in a timely and effective manner. Through direction of the OHL Manager, ensure arrangements are in place for the co-ordination and delivery of resources and their related management and supervision to meet the programmed needs of the Senior Project Managers/Project Managers.|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the OHL Project Engineering workload is delivered by competent and efficiently organised engineers, whether internally sourced, externally sub-contracted or supplemented by agency.
2. Provision and application of technical guidance
NA the development, implementation and maintenance of processes and procedures, compliant to corporate requirements, to effectively and efficiently deliver the regions compliance to statutory, client mandatory and project specifically advised standards and other requirements.
4. Through liaison with the SPMs Project co-ordination engineer, ensure as necessary that the collation and transmission of progress and utilisation information for Project engineering is gathered to demonstrate that full and complete cost recovery/savings are obtained.
5. Maintain data to ensure the accuracy of data contained in the required divisional and client periodic reports for OHL Project engineering.
Educational, Knowledge & Experience Requirements
1. Qualifications & Experience
Suitable Railway Engineering and Construction qualifications and experience.
Sufficient experience of management of staff
Conversant with full OLEMI range, i.e. Mark 1, Mark 3, UK1, ATF, etc.
Conversant with all other British & European Standards relating to rail related OHL works.
Conversant with current industry standard OHL design packages.
Conversant with the following computer packages