|Job Ref:||119691SKN||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 20:14|
* Progress outstanding purchase orders to ensure materials and services are delivered in a timely manner to meet purchase order requirements and production schedules. |
* Highlight any potential supplier deliveries that will be late to schedules and escalate to management.
* Re-schedule purchase order delivery dates in accordance with production schedule movements.
* Progress outstanding supplier re-works and/or replacement components to ensure materials and services are delivered in a timely manner to meet production schedules.
* Obtain supplier proof of delivery (PODs) if required.
* Review and deal with material shortages if required.
* Identify the root cause of any delay or material shortages and communicate to the Head of Procurement and Supply Chain.
* Comply with Health and Safety procedures.
* Ensure compliance with Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policies.
* Undertake other work and projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in an expediting role ideally within the manufacturing sector.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* IT Literate and familiar with MRP/ERP systems, spreadsheets and Word.