|Job Ref:||119693KH||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 20:14|
We are looking to recruit a Project Controller to work for a large aerospace company near Kings Lynn. This is an exciting opportunity to support the delivery of a major Aircraft Availability project. We are looking for someone with project management skills and an understanding of resource management and common business activities. You will have the ability to scope, monitor, record and analyse the performance, forecast and review activities of the project from a delivery and performance perspective. Stakeholder management will be required to manage this integrated programme. |
Duties will involve;
- To provide key support to the Project Controller Lead & Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) to ensure the control, performance to work detail of the programme are delivered to cost within agreed budget
- To support in the scoping of the management activities required from a project control perspective
- To provide project management and integration support to the CAMs (Cost Account Managers) and to provide a comprehensive and compliant project control service to the project manager
- Support the creation and co-ordination of management information to enable successful interface with key stakeholders at all levels to demonstrate accurate progress and make visible Project Issues that require support to resolution.
As a Project Controller you will have a detailed working knowledge of generic project management processes and procedures. You will have experience in project control systems. Excellent knowledge of IT business systems(including MS Excel, Powerpoint) is essential. A working knowledge of resource management and financial control processes is required. A knowledge of Contract Status Reporting and an understanding of Risk and Opportunity Management is required along with an understanding of Cost Management and scheduling. APM accreditation or equivalent is desirable.
- Support the monthly/quarterly performance activities of the project with both the Project Controller Lead & SDMs
- Govern using LCM (Life Cycle Management), the cost & delivery review/forecast activities
- Challenge and agree action plans to recover anomalies where possible
- Ensure support to the delivery of all information required for each review
- Identify variations to contract that may impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them in line with agreed change requests
- Monitor costs and progress against budget
- Ensure in-coming invoices or applications for payment from outsourced services are checked and signed off to release payment
- Support of risk & opportunity process
Please note the successful candidate will be required to obtain MOD security clearance prior to starting work.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.