|Job Ref:||2016-179216||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kentucky||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:03|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Sr. Exchange Administrator to join our team in Frankfort, KY.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Senior Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 Administrator
The successful candidate will be a member of the team managing an enterprise-level messaging systems. The system is based on Microsoft technology, including on-premises Exchange 2010, Windows Server 2008, Lync 2010, Entrust and Office 365. The team supports 40,000 on premises mailboxes and will be migrating to O365 in the near future.
The position's primary responsibilities include MS Exchange administration, Lync administration, Office 365 Administration (Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Security and Compliance, etc.), on-prem SMTP relay, Patch Management and systems and application monitoring.
Description of Duties:
- Configures, administers and upgrades the Enterprise Exchange 2010 servers.
- Administer and maintain Office 365 (Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Security and Compliance, etc.)
- Administer and maintain Entrust Encryption solution.
- Provides customer support for troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Participates in monthly patching cycle to apply server patches and monitor compliance which may occur after normal business hours.
- Participates in team on-call rotation for afterhours/weekend support.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively use an Incident/Change management ticketing system such as HEAT or FrontRange.
- Exchange Administration experience - Required - 7 Years
- Exchange 2010 Administration experience - Required - 2 Years
- Hands-on experience in administering and supporting Exchange Online (preferably in hybrid environment) - Required - 2 Years
- Hands-on experience migrating on-prem Exchange mailboxes to Exchange Online (O365) - Required - 1 Year
- Experience troubleshooting and customer support for complex technical issues - Required - 5 Years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision - Required - 5 Years
Windows Server 2008/2012 Administration - 5 Years
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills to automate processes - Required - 2 Years
- Experience working in a multi-team environment - Required - 3 Years
- Active Directory Administration- Highly desired - 1 Year
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) administration - Highly desired - 1 Year
- Microsoft Azure experience - Highly desired - 1 Year
- Entrust Encryption tool Administration - Highly desired - 1 Year
- Project Lead Experience - Highly desired - 1 Year
Scope of Task
Sub-Task 1: Messaging System Configuration, Administration, Troubleshooting & Support
Purpose: Administer and support an Exchange infrastructure in order to maintain a stable, secure and highly available Exchange email environment through close monitoring and careful maintenance to minimize downtime and outages.
Sub-Task 2: Migrating mailboxes from on-prem Exchange environment to Exchange Online (Offie365) and serve as Office 365 Administrator (Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Security and Compliance, etc.).
Purpose: Plan and execute tasks and procedures for migrating user mailboxes with minimal impact to the end users.
This position requires participation in an on-call rotation schedule requiring 24x7 support every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
Basic Qualifications: -3+ years Admin/maintaintence of Enterprise Exchange 2010 servers.
-1+ year Administeration and maintainence of Office 365 (Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Security and Compliance, etc.)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed