|Job Ref:||2016-179189||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||New York||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:03|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a L3 Network Security Ops Analyst to join our team in NYC.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a high energy team of security administrators responsible for managing client's global security infrastructure. The diversity of IT Security products & technologies under management provides for a learning experience that will satisfy even the ones with the most eager to learn. The position is fast paced, dynamic, challenging where a varied combination of technical skills and soft skills allows for the development of a well-rounded individual/professional. This position is to be part of a global team (New York, Montreal, India and Hong Kong) with global responsibilities reporting to the Security Operations Manager in New York.
- Level 3 operational support for Network Security Products & Services which primarily will be Email Security focused (E-mail and Anti-Spam technologies, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Denial of Service Protection, Network Access Control, and Vulnerability Scanning, etc.)
- Deployment and Administration of network security systems (Proofpoint Email systems, Juniper/Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco ISE, Lancope, etc.)
- Security policy administration on various products that are under the teams support
Systems, network and application troubleshooting
- Coordinating and leading the response to technology problems
- Customer service. Including off hour coverage via cell phone/pager (oncall system, ~every 8 weeks)
- Creation/supplementation of Operational Runbooks
- Aligning global strategies with regional needs and demands
- Training teammates
- Interacting with service members of the networking, e-business, UNIX, and PC groups in four major metropolitan regions across the globe.
- Knowledge on open source MTA implementations, including Sendmail and Postfix
- Excellent understanding of SMTP (RFC 821/5321), TLS, DNS and related standards
- General understanding of email security standards such as DKIM and SPF
- Intermediate Linux Sysadmin experience.
- Experience with email encryption implementations with PKI integration
- Firewall deployment/configuration experience and troubleshooting application connectivity
- Scripting and development skills (Perl, Python, Shell)
- Interpersonal skills - communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Project Management skills and experience working on enterprise level projects
- Create, review, maintain operational documentation and provide training on new procedures to lower level support teams
- Strong understanding of general networking and design (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, TCP/IP, Packet trace and analysis)
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed