|Job Ref:||EMP376496||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Aerospace||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Samlesbury||Address:||Post Code:||PR5||Salary:||£35/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:28|
Support Engineer – Samlesbury– 6 Months - £35.00p/hr. LTD|
Ideally experience of aspects of Tornado or Hawk aircraft
Purpose of Role:
• The role will entail technical investigation of customer supply queries and provide support for managing Engineering data on the Supply Chain systems, thus providing assurances all deliverables have provenance and are configuration controlled.
• Working with Approved Engineering Data evaluation, completion of Supply Chain Queries and Data management.
• Drive Engineering and operational performance in accordance with Customer KPI’s, local processes and approved Engineering Data.
• Work within specific directives/budgets and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
• Identification of Risk or Opportunities to improving process or operational performance.
• Ensure conduct of activities within Safety, Health and Environmental (SH&E) requirements.
• To value the contributions of all personnel, regardless of position or different backgrounds, and to challenge or report any form of intimidation, harassment, bullying or abuse.
• Ideally, experience of aspects of Tornado or Hawk aircraft with a sound knowledge/experience on type.
• A detailed knowledge (within trade skills) (theoretical and working), of data requirements and liaison with the design authority.
• Competent report writing skills and technical authoring. Good use of Excel and Word
• A detailed knowledge of BAE Supply Systems and IEDB.