|Job Ref:||EMP376208||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£32/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:29|
Senior Engineer – Naval Architect (GCS) – Scotstoun, Glasgow– 6 Months - £32.00p/hr. LTD|
To undertake Naval Architecture work for GCS Export
Purpose of Role:
• To undertake Naval Architecture work for GCS Export, with a focus on the German MKS180 programme.
• Contribute to engineering processes and procedures relevant to discipline.
• Carry out complex technical analyses and investigations, evaluate technical options, make recommendations, and support engineering capability development.
• Prepare engineering deliverables in line with requirements and technical standards, and carry out design appraisals in assigned areas.
• Act as the main point of contact with customers and/or suppliers in assigned areas, to establish priorities and to resolve complex issues.
• Support the preparation of high quality bids in area(s) of expertise.
• Engineering design and analysis relevant to assigned scope to support overall ship design.
• Support the application of BAE Lifecycle Management as tailored within Naval Ships.
• Support Engineering contribution to commercial management including development and management of contracts.
• SHE responsibilities.
• Ideally an Incorporated Engineer
• Previous engineering design and design analysis work.
• Engineering in Naval Ships.