the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the agenda, answer and return phone calls, prepare documents (correspondence, reports, memos, etc.), book travel arrangements, arrange meetings (booking facilities, catering, coordinating internal/external attendee schedules, etc.);
- Update organizational charts, prepare expense claims, manage/distribute incoming/outgoing mail, input various database, and coordinate office administration activities; and
- Take responsibility for maintaining and tracking all monthly expenditures, invoicing, budget tasks and other special project tasks that may arise.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- You are fluently bilingual (English/French)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office 2000 (especially Excel, Access & Power Point), Lotus Notes and Org Plus
- You have a well organized, professional and team oriented t t ease working with all management levels
- You have knowledge and experience in database development and implementation in an office environment would be an asset
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.