|Job Ref:||TWMA-FRCP01036142||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||France||City:||Crespin||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.|
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based at our site in Crespin, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced:
Systems Integration Project Manager (m/f)
• To lead, manage and control the System Integration Engineering (SIE) activities deployed on Bids and Projects, ensuring QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery Time) of product development, solutions (building block) design and application engineering. Taking responsibility for all aspects of Performance and functionality of the installed systems/subsystems.
• To lead the Project System Integration Engineers, Supplier on a Bid or Project in managing the integration and interfacing of systems.
• To develop and maintain positive and effective collaborative working arrangements with key stakeholders in the project .e.g. Core team members including: Procurement and Suppliers, Methods & Assembly, QA, PM; external Authorisation and Assurance bodies, the Customer.
• Manage the integration of sub-system solutions into train, vehicle products to meet the performance, functional, fit and form requirements of the projects to the required level of QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery Time)
• Ensure Engineers on Bids and Projects clearly understand the QCD requirements to be applied. This shall include but not be limited to:
- Project organisation including capability requirements
- Quality including: Design Reviews, Licence Checking and, Expert Peers
- Processes & Tools
- Planning & Resource management
- Cost management including time recording
- Reporting and KPI'smanagement,
• Govern Bid and Project organisation arrangements and process deployment with support from the functional Team Leaders or their delegated Site representatives;
• Identify risks in Bids and Projects and ensure effective action plans are developed and deployed;