|Job Ref:||144574BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Nevada||City:||Las Vegas||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:33|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
Perform procurement and contract/sub-contract administration functions during the pre-award, post-award, and closeout phases of the procurement process. Assist in research, analysis, coordination, development, production and maintenance of documentation.
1) Provide assistance to ensure procurement practices, transactions and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
2) Assist in reviewing and processing procurement requisitions.
3) Assist in coordinating, developing and producing procurement documentation such as contracts, subcontracts, agreements, modifications task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications and correspondence.
4) Assist in maintaining procurement files including monitoring and tracking of subcontractor deliverables.
5) Assist in evaluating proposals and quotations; determining offers responsiveness, responsibility and eligibility for award; and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
6) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, inter-department and internal department personnel.
7) Assist in coordinating, developing, and producing proposals.
8) Assist in coordinating, developing, and producing procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements and proposal preparation instructions. Perform all other position-related duties assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and at least 1 year of related experience or equivalent. Good oral and written communication skills, familiarity with word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs are required.. Position requires the ability to qualify for and maintain a Security Clearance. Possess a current state issued driver's license.
Active Top Secret Clearance
Prior DoD contract administration experience
Local Candidates Preferred
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.