Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Our talented experts are dedicated to managing the complexity inherent in construction projects, catering to each client's unique needs. We provide services such as program management, construction management and owner's representation to our clients around the globe.
- HR organizational planning according to the Company strategy;
- Control of Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns global and local;
- Organization of effective and positive Employee's relations;
- Compensation and benefits (incl. motivation) administration;
- Organization of personnel management;
- Management of the HR/ Admin team in Almaty and Astana;
- Conflict mitigation activity.
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies;
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying company's plans and objectives;
- Search candidates using different recruitment techniques (external and internal job sites, headhunting, networking, job fairs, etc);
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates to determine his/her qualifications and skills, analyze responses, evaluate competencies and make recommendations to managers;
- Check references from previous and/or current workplaces;
- Maintain potential candidates CV data base.
- Organize and conduct new employee orientations including Induction, Code of Ethics, company policies and procedures;
- Prepare and distribute the "Recruitment Tool Kit/ Welcome Kit" to the newcomers at their first day, ensures the employment contract and all other documents signed, received and filled;
- Prepare New Hire forms for HR Hub, internal accounting systems;
- Monitor probation and coaching period appraisal processes, ensure that appraisal forms are properly filled in;
- Participate in probation and coaching period interviews with employees together with managers.
- Monitor annual performance management process;
- Make information sharing sessions about performance management process for line managers and employees;
- Ensure 100% completion rate.
Trainings and development:
- Monitor/ arrange trainings for technical and office staff following approved training plan and /or current needs;
- Search and select training providers;
- Ensure that training agreements with employees are signed prior to the training date;
- Ensure that training attendance and evaluation forms are signed by participants and filled.
Termination of employment:
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company;
- Ensure that exit interview forms are properly filled;
- Prepare Exit Interview (reasons of leaving analysis) on a quarterly/ monthly basis.
- Prepare/ submit documents for work permits;
- Prepare/ negotiate special terms and conditions with foreign manpower at hiring and transfer between business units;
- Control migration rules are strictly in compliance with local regulations;
- Control foreign employees are timely and correctly registered in migration police;
- Prepare/ submit visas for approved foreign visitors.
- the ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law;
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable;
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situation;
- Have good spoken and written communication skills;
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics;
- Respect the importance of confidentiality;
- Have good organising skills and be able to develop plans, policies and forecasts;
- Have problem solving skills to deal with disputes, grievances and staffing problems;
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail;
- Be able to use databases, spreadsheets, word processing and accounts packages;
- Have strong presentation skills;
- Ability to work under the pressure & meet deadlines/ reach results.
The given vacancy is announced for 1 year term to substitute temporarily absent employee.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in relevant Social/ Humanitarian Sciences;
- 5 experience with international companies in the relevant position;
- Knowledge of Kazakhstan Labour/ Civil Codes, migration regulations, regulations on foreign manpower employment;
- Advanced English is a must;
- Strong managerial skills;
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.