|Job Ref:||144596BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Nevada||City:||Las Vegas||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:34|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
**POSITION AWAITING CONTRACT AWARD**
Coordinate with leadership and execution of operations. Location of assignment is Creech AFB, NV.
1. Update data in Patriot Excalibur (PEX), future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
2. Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required. The Contractor shall ensure the tasks in ARMS are accurately reflected in PEX.
3. Review and updates student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11/14-202V1, AFI 11/14-2MQ-1V1, AFI 11/14-2MQ-9V1, & AFI 11/14-2RQ-170V1 as well as associated ACC/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
4. Administer classes and exams as required. Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements.
5. Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training (including ancillary training) requirements.
6. Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plan for unit commander's approval & scheduling.
7. Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
8. Coordinate with scheduling, enabling them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance as well as direction from the Chiefs, Assistant Chiefs, and NCOICs of DOT and DOS. Scheduling and training will be consistent with Air Force Instructions.
9. Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Ops Sup (or equivalent) as well as weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
10. Generate the following reports/forms as required:
Must possess an Associate's Degree at a minimum.
Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI and NATO clearance.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in/with the military and two (2) years of experience working with PEX or similar proprietary stan/eval program (stan/eval only) and two (2) years working with Microsoft Access, Excel, or SharePoint (training only) and either: Two (2) years of experience working in a MQ-1/9 or RQ-170 Squadron/Group/Wing training or stan/eval shop (as applicable) OR Five (5) years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron/Group/Wing training or stan/eval office (as applicable)
"Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English."
Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform accurate, detail-oriented work are required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Knowledge and understanding of unmanned aircraft systems, missions and operations preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.