|Job Ref:||3aea3f33||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||British Columbia||City:||Vancouver||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 23:10|
This permanent, full-time career opportunity is based in the trendy Armoury District near Granville Island where you will find some of Vancouver's most sophisticated interior design and home furnishing stores. How can you stand out? Well, if You....Have 2 to 5 years' sales experience in luxury retail sales (with a base salary + commission compensation model), interior design or architectural designHave a proven track record in managing a longer sales cycle and driving sales in the range of $750,000 or more per yearAre interested in a unique opportunity where you will work in our client's luxury showroom, 80% of the time, and the other 20% you will focus on sales calls to drive new businessPride yourself in your exceptional customer service skills and you really shine when it comes to presenting and communicating with top designers, executives and trades personnelAre self-motivated, independent and driven to succeed, but you fully understand that repeat business and positive word of mouth is dependent on a cohesive team environment, exceptional service and top quality products and brandAre eager to work with an intelligent, focused and passionate team, where you'll drive and develop a wide array of relationships ranging from walk-in retail traffic to your industry book of business...This role might be for you! You will be based in our client's primary showroom, for the region, where you'll leverage your top-notch customer service and marketing experience to achieve results and collaborate with a best in-class leadership team who will support your goals, each step of the way. You...Have 2 to 5 years' sales experience in luxury retail sales, interior or architectural design and you have successfully met or exceeded sales objectives and have been compensated for your success through a compensation model which included a base salary plus commissionHave strong communication and presentation skills with a strong interest in spending 80% of your time in the showroom and 20% conducting outside sales callsHave strong customer service and relationship building skills with a focus on driving repeat businessAre well organized, easily able to stay on top of your paperwork and are computer savvy with the ability to navigate sales tools, reference materials, and online trainingMust be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekend hours and occasional evening hours, for eventsHave a college degree or certificate in architecture or interior design (would be an asset) Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile, stone and plumbing. As a company they are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. With 17 showrooms, including an international presence, this Armoury District showroom presents an exceptional opportunity for a creative and ambitious Sales Representative who appreciates the importance of meeting and exceeding sales targets through exceptional service that continually drives business growth. Submit your resume today through this site or our website at NA. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin and LIKE us on Facebook.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. - Confucius
Our mission is to offer YOU an unparalleled, recruitment experience that always delivers a stress free and enjoyable approach to the career search process. Our passion to help YOU succeed will always motivate us to match great employers with talented, ACE employees.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile, stone and plumbing. As a company they are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. With 17 showrooms, including an international presence, this Armoury District showroom presents an exceptional opportunity for a creative and ambitious Senior Sales Associate who appreciates the importance of meeting and exceeding sales targets through exceptional service that continually drives business growth.
If you are motivated to succeed contact us today!