Seeking customer focused, multi-service, self-motivated Technicians for the area of Field Installation and Repair. Multiple positions are available with a variety of scheduling opportunities. As a leader in providing telecommunications services across Alberta and BC, we specialize in providing installation, maintenance and emergency repair support to telecommunications companies from across Canada. |
- Safety Conscious and able to adhere to a highly focused safety culture
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences and high quality installations for Satellite TV, IPTV, Internet and Phone Service in customer's homes and business's.
- Troubleshooting and repair support for Satellite TV, Optic TV, Internet and Phone Service transported over fiber, copper and satellite networks
- Provision and maintain outside plant facilities, including buried and aerial fiber and copper networks.
- Responsible for a geographical area to complete assigned work on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and highly organized to manage workloads with minimal direction
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Highly Adaptable to constantly changing technologies, methods, and procedures
- Comfortable working at heights
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be technically inclined and have a desire to learn
- Installation and repair experience in TV, Phone and Internet as well Fiber is an asset but not required
- Must be willing to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Maintain a valid provincial driver's license and provide a driver's abstract quarterly
- Must be willing to Travel and work in various locations across BC and AB when required
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Successfully complete a criminal background check
- This position requires working in varying heights and spaces in accordance with provincial and federal guideline
- Evening and Weekend work is required
**AECON may consider applicants with a combination of education, training or experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully accomplish the assigned duties and responsibilities of the position in lieu of minimum educational requirements.
Date Req Created
Compensation & Benefits Overview
- Full time position in a growing industry
- Competitive benefit package for full time employees
- Paid training
- Company vehicle
- Travel opportunities
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.