What is the purpose of this role?
To assist in the delivery of a range of facilities services to buildings in line with contractual commitments.
What makes this role unique?
You will assist in the achievement of the required KPI score for the contract.
What will this role involve?
- Assist in the day to day running of the Estate
- Help to maintain standards as set out in the Service Level Agreement
- Communicate problems and concerns promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution
- Ensure the health, safety and security of staff, customers, premises, and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices at all times
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to
- Undertake role in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Carry out team briefings
- Check and sign timesheets in accordance with procedures
- Provides support for the safe and efficient operation of the premises
- Ensure all customer requirements are met
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working within the Facilities/Estate management arena
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employees