What is the purpose of this role?
To undertake high pressure water jetting activities, acting correctly on information provided through job risk analysis, risk/method statements and toolbox talks.
What makes this role unique?
You will execute projects in accordance with the appropriate HSEA procedure and instructions provided by supervisors.
What will this role involve?
- Optimize your own safety behaviour and safety awareness, demonstrating safe working practices and setting examples for other employees
Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe situations or conditions in the appropriate way
- Check all equipment before performance of the task and report any defects to the appropriate supervisor
- Maintain open and effective communication with all project/job personnel
- Participate (if required) in incident investigations, providing assistance and open communication to assist in determining root cause analysis and corrective measures
- Carry out daily checks on vehicle and jetting equipment, and fill out any documentation required
What are we looking for?
- Water Jetting Association Certificate to City and Guilds level (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in the use of High Pressure water Jetting Equipment
- Experience operating differing type of jetting equipment is also desirable
- An understanding of, and commitment to health, safety, quality and environmental aspects
- A responsible, proactive and flexible attitude and approach
- To actively participate in team responsibilities and provide positive input
- Willing to undertake competency and continuation training as determined by the Company
- Willing to travel