Hourly Rate Bands Up to £7.20 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
We are currently looking to recruit for a Customer Service Assistant based in Leeds LS11. You will be required to work 40 hours per week, any 5 out of 7 days between the hours of 8am and 10pm.
To maintain quality and reliable customer service by developing a positive relationship with customers, retailers and contractors and to respond to their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
To deliver a great experience to every customer and to deliver something different in keeping with our unique brand to ensure each customer experience is made different.
To work as part of the customer service team. Maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
To achieve total customer satisfaction by providing customers with first class support and problem solving.
- To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these where possible.
- To take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Customer Service Centre. Identify customers' needs and utilising appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer solutions.
- To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues to ensure a 'one team approach' to the delivery of the customer service centre's performance standards and the business objectives.
- Respond positively to any new initiatives that are brought into practice, making sure they easily become part of the customer's experience.
- To provide support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching and adopting good team ethics.
- To provide a professional and 'On Brand' response to all incoming calls and deal with telephone queries in a timely fashion.
- To complete knowledge/Customer Service walks around the Centre and record information. Ensure all team members are kept up to date with any information received.
- To maintain the appearance of the Customer Service Centre at all times and housekeeping standards.
- To collect sensitive information from retailers and ensure this is accurately recorded and passed to the management team.
- To regular visit all retailers and build excellent working relationships. To collate information and write articles for WR.
- To sell White Rose gift cards and accurately record sales. To deal with all related issues and find best solutions to solve the problem.
- Hire out children's cars and keep accurate records. To maintain cars and accurately record defects.
- To record lost and found property accurately and ensure all items are stored correctly and processes followed.
- Order all relevant information and leaflets and ensure your working area is kept tidy at all times.
- To ensure the Centre information is relevant and up-to-date and become extremely knowledgeable about what the centre has on offer.
What we are looking for
- Must have a Customer Service background or experience in the retail sector or hospitality sector
- Can demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed within customer service
- Can demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service in all activities
Personal Characteristics/Attributes for the role
- Confident, Positive and professional attitude
- Must be passionate about Customer Service
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have a professional attitude to flexible working hours
- Must be able to deal with challenging and difficult situations
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.1 billion and a workforce of over 75,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.