|Job Ref:||CA_39540||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashton under Lyne||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
To prepare and serve food and beverages to customers. To carry out cleaning and related duties as required in order to assist the delivery of a high quality catering service.
• Supervision and training of staff
• Preparation of food, ensuring the highest possible standards of hygiene
• Cleaning and deep cleaning of kitchen equipment and food service areas including the use of dishwashing equipment
• Preparation and clearing of eating areas
• Accepting catering deliveries as required
• Communicate with customers with regards to the food service
• All food to be prepared in accordance with appropriate hygiene regulations and company policies
• Services to be provided at the appropriate time and in accordance with agreed service level agreements
• Cashier duties may be required
• Any other duties required by the kitchen manager.
Additional Role Information
Part time catering supervisor required at the Heys Primary School in Ashton-under-Lyne to work 25 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 14:00, term time only.
All applicants must hold a 706/1 and 706/2 qualification or equivalent NVQ and experience.
The successful will need to hold or complete a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate within 3 months of employment.