|Job Ref:||CA_39259||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To provide excellent quality cleaning services at multiple locations within an agreed geographic area, in an efficient and professional manner to meet the prescribed specification for the Client. To undertand, sign and comply with all cleaning, health and safety and operational instruction at all times. To be dressed smartly in Company provided workwear, behaving in line with Carillion Values.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Inform line manager when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees
• Deliver Cleaning Services using task Card System Provided
• Report any defects with equipment to Line Manager and remove from use
• Follow all method statements and risk assessments for cleaning tasks as per site pack
• Work in a safe manner and ensure management of risk is used at all times
• Operatives will be responsible for the logging of their own working hours using the relevant recording system on their site i.e. T&A systems or signing in sheets.
• To deliver daily cleaning services at multiple locations in a specified geographic area
• To deliver periodic cleaning at specified frequencies
• To assist Line Manager with quotations for additional services
• Provide cover for cleaning services for holiday and sickness absence within specified geographic area.
• May be required to transport equipment, chemicals or consumables to various sites with a specified geographical location
• Support line manager as required for the following:
Interview process, Auditing Process, Induction Training, Month 1 Training and Refresher Training/Toll Box Talks
• May be required to manage and monitor direct reports to ensure cleaning service is delivered within Company and Contractual Compliance
Additional Role Information
Mobile cleaning operative required to cover multiple sites throughout Oxfordshire which will include but not limited to: Goring, Benson, Woodeaton and Barton.
The working pattern will be Monday to Friday between 06:00 to 20:00.
Previous experience is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
All applicants must hold a full clean driving licence and will need to be able to work unsupervised.