Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CA_39001||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Post Date:||13/10/2016 01:05|
Purpose of Role
Access/Possession Planners required to support Carillion Rail multi-disciplinary projects across the Midlands region. Responsible for the programme preparation and management for construction project(s). Understanding of all forms of construction and applicable forms of contract.
• Development and training of staff
• Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
• Production of tender information and possession / haulage schedules.
• Preparation of the Master / Contract / Managing possession schedule and supporting information
• Analyse and evaluate access requirements and logistics.
• Monitor / record / highlight any possession planning changes
• Identify project risks / opportunities and participate in the management process
• Assist in the preparation of entitlement submissions.
• Ensure that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
• Maintain close relationships and liaise with other members of the Planning job family, contribute to the transfer of best practice.
Additional Role Information
Must have previous expereince of working with NR access/possession planning systems.