Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2473230||Employer:||Hays Plc||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||DOE||Post Date:||13/10/2016 01:38|
Hays Specialist Recruitment are working on a unique position for a Part II Architectural Assistant in Glasgow.|
A great opportunity has presented itself for someone who wishes to not only grow and develop their career, but who wants to see a clear progression path ahead of them. Live project exposure and training will be provided on Revit.
Boasting a city centre location our client's office is ideally located within easy reach of public transport links and an abundance of local attractions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have around 2 years experience working in an Architectural practice.
- A strong understanding of the design process.
- strong presentation and communication skills will prove pivotal whilst working as part of a a team to deliver large projects.
- Be confident in working on your own on technical packages.
- Good understanding of building systems, regulations and construction types.
- An excellent understanding and good experience of a range of software usage.
- It would be advantageous to have worked on BIM, but it would not be a deal breaker.
In addition to boasting these technical skills it is important that the right candidate is self-motivated, can work within a team, and play an integral role in some of Scotland's largest and most exciting projects.
Our client is looking to interview immediately so if you have any further questions or queries please feel free to get in touch with Graeme McCormick on NA, alternatively you can email me at NA