What is the purpose of this role?|
To deliver effective and efficient day to day service to customers by providing excellent customer service when processing Hard and Soft requests and undertaking compliance related tasks and resolving customer request/queries/complaints.
What will this role involve?
- Answering high volumes of calls within agreed targets for each contract.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service and service delivery are maintained and exceeded.
- Process calls, e-mail and web requests via Concept Evolution CAFM Software.
- Job ownership of processed requests through to completion. This will include progress chasing and liaison with client and on site staff.
- Completion of all shift responsibilities such as monitoring of web events, email events and external web applications systems and running of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Performance/improvement report to be sent to manager at the end of each month.
- Ability and confidence to demonstrate system and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients.
- Proactive chasing.
- General administration tasks.
- High Level of attention to detail at all stages of the request.
- Escalating customer queries/issues/complaints as appropriate.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- To provide regular management information reports as and when required.
- To attend meetings, training days and site visits when required.
- Involvement in training new starters.
- The role involves some shift work, so your hours of work may change.
What is the client looking for?
- A professional customer/client focussed approach to service delivery
- Able to demonstrate a committed, flexible and enthusiastic approach to varying duties
- Ability to follow and adhere to instructions and relevant safety policies and procedures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Excellent Team player
- Problem solver capable of using own initiative
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Driven to achieve results
The client is looking to move quickly on this role, so if you are interested and immediately available please apply now.