|Job Ref:||2867375||Employer:||Hays Plc||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stamford||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience||Post Date:||13/10/2016 01:41|
Your new company |
A well respected national Main Contractor with nearly 100 years construction experience working across sectors as diverse as housing, infrastructure, heritage & energy. With an aggressive expansion plan and a full order book until 2022 this construction company are looking to recruit exceptional construction managers.
Your new role
As a Construction Project Manager you will be based in the office and onsite, and will Project Manage the delivery of a variety of new construction developments. Managing the delivery from cradle to grave, and you could be running several projects at any one time with values from £50k up to £50million
A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, you will have the confidence to make effective management decisions in order to successfully complete your projects and to deal with any issues that may arise throughout the life span of the development.
You will be the liaison between the Site Manager, Contracts Director and client and be responsible for:
• Managing the delivery of Projects to time, budget, quality and H&S standards
• Programme Management & Progress Reporting
• Design Co-ordination
• Office & Site based Project Management
• Procurement & Supply Chain Management
• Provide project and construction advice to all stakeholders
• Have strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability
• Display a proven track record in the area of construction planning
What you'll need to succeed
You will either be an experienced Construction Project Manager used to running several contracts at once, or you will be a Senior Site Manager looking to move in to a project role.
Ideally you will come from a Main Contracting or Design & Build background with a proven track record in Construction Management.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
• The ability to plan all aspects of a project from tender award to handover
• A record of setting and tracking project milestones and troubleshoot problem areas
• Day-to-day operational management, including coaching and directing the site teams to ensure the highest standards are achieved
• The production and delivery of RAMS, Progress, Procurement and H&S reports
• A thorough understanding of the construction industry
• A history of building effective and constructive relationships clients
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and package, ongoing training and development, regular career reviews and the opportunity to work on some range of diverse and interesting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.