|Job Ref:||203925875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£44000 - £55000/annum Holiday, pension, overtime||Post Date:||13/10/2016 02:07|
My client based in East London is looking for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer. |
My client is an award winning consultancy, specialising in residential developments, supplying into specialist sectors.
Excellent opportunity for career progression to associate and beyond.
• Working alongside the senior infrastructure team
• Undertaking pre-purchase site feasibility assessments
• Technical planning support (detailed and strategic schemes)
• Detailed design and project/client management
• Extensive UK residential development experience
• CAD/ Civil 3D/ Windes literate
• Good working knowledge of S38/S104/S278 design and negotiation
• Good working knowledge of external works, highways, drainage, earthworks utilities and suds.
The salary for this position is paying from £44K- £55K per annum, with flexible working hours. The package includes 25 days holiday, overtime, pension scheme and an interest free season ticket loan.
If you would like to be considered for this position please respond with an up to date CV