|Job Ref:||204196671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£32500 - £55000/annum Bonus; Benefits Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 02:08|
Part of a successful international organisation, this electronics high tech manufacturer has developed an enviable reputation for product quality and innovation. They are currently undertaking their next phase of recruitment and therefore require two extra Manufacturing Engineers to join their expanding business in South Wales.|
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for New Product introduction with a focus on production processes for electronic products.
• Production verification testing and functional testing, writing processes and developing detailed work instructions.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements in support of production processes and yield improvements.
• Troubleshoot product functionality related to tooling or process related issues.
• Assist in the design, fabrication, documentation and test of electro-mechanical fixtures and test equipment.
• Support Value Analysis / Value Engineering projects and workshops.
• Implement lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
• Co-ordinate production line set up and the development of maintenance and calibration procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Preferably qualified to Degree level in an engineering discipline.
• A strong process background with experience in implementing manufacturing improvements in a fast paced environment.
• Mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot on prototype designs.
o Up to £45,000
o Comprehensive benefits package
o Plus excellent benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling us on (Apply online only) . We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
DANEM PEOPLE is an international technical employment consultancy, and has permanent/temporary vacancies for Engineering. Manufacturing and Technology professionals throughout the UK & Europe. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.
The services advertised by DANEM PEOPLE Technical Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business