|Job Ref:||204781941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||King's Lynn||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:18|
We are looking for an experienced Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer to be based at our Kings Lynn branch. |
- A mobile role travelling extensively around Norfolk, Lincolnshire and occasionally further afield;
- Visiting client sites to install, service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Diagnosing and fixing faults and problems in commercial, industrial and domestic units.
- Engineers are required to cover an out-of-hours on-call service on a rota basis. All overtime is during out of hours work is paid.
- Must have a solid working knowledge as a mobile service engineer.
- Experience of servicing and maintaining refrigeration equipment ranging from small cabinet refrigeration to larger pack systems is essential.
- Must hold Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- The prospective candidate shall have a good, demonstrable knowledge of commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning engineering.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
Standard hours are 40 hours per week with the requirement to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
We offer a competitive salary with the option to earn additional income from generous overtime payments and call out rota