|Job Ref:||204782041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:18|
Profile for job 00024435, Architectural Technician.|
Architectural Technician required for a well-established and award winning practice based in Brighton, West Sussex. The Architectural Technician will be reporting to the director and the Senior Architectural Technician and will have responsibility for managing and delivering on the technical designs of a range architectural projects, both in the residential, commercial and leisure sectors. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD/Revit.
The Architectural Technician main duties will include gathering and organising technical information, obtaining tenders, making site visits, preparing regulatory applications and preparing design proposals using CAD and other traditional design methods. The Architectural Technician will be working on a number of projects at any one time and therefore needs to have excellent time management skills. The Architectural Technician should be outgoing and willing to progress within the business.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
* Work on multiple projects at any one time
* Work on variety of projects form residential, commercial to leisure.
* Communicating with both the design and construction team
* Preparing design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
* Contributing and co-ordinating comprehensive design material
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
* CIAT accredited honours degree in Architectural
* 2-3 years plus graduation experience
* Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit
* Excellent hand drawing skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Outstanding attention to details and design
* Outgoing personality
* Work within budget
* Driving license
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary Expectation £20k to £30k DOE
* 20 days' holidays
* Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy