|Job Ref:||204782055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swaffham Bulbeck||Address:||Post Code:||CB25||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:18|
Adcock, a leading Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company, is looking for an experienced, talented Service Engineer to join their busy team in Cambridge.|
- Working in the field attending service calls or completing maintenance to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing, fault finding and problem solving on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- This is a mobile role involving extensive travel around Cambridgeshire and occasionally further afield.
- Engineers are required to cover an out-of-hours on-call service on a rota basis. All overtime / out of hours work is paid.
- Must have a solid working knowledge as a mobile air conditioning and refrigeration service engineer on commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- In particular, must have demonstrable experience of working with split systems, VRV's, VRF's, Close Control, Chillers. Industrial refrigeration units, cold rooms and AHU's.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent is essential.
- Vocational qualification up to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Must be based within 20 miles of Cambridge and have a full, valid UK driving licence.
Standard hours are 40 hours per week with the requirement to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis. Additional income can be earned from generous overtime payments and call out rota