|Job Ref:||204777285||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Competitive package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:18|
Tired of being overlooked, under-valued and given no room to progress? Looking for the next step in your career and better quality of life? Do you have experience in basements, underpinning and general civils?|
I am currently recruiting for a Construction Manager to work with a specialist contractor to be based in London. This will suit someone who wants to be shape the growth of the company while being highly valued and still having the option to progress within the business.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Managing Key Contracts and partners.
* Planning, programming and management of contracts in conjunction with the management team.
* Brief the team on the scope of works within the contract and the conditions attached thereto.
* Identify additional works and variations if/when they arise.
* Attendance at weekly management meetings where your input will be valued on current projects, future works and tender enquires as well as any general company issues.
* To place sub-contract orders for the works after liaison with the management team including job prices/specific elements of work.
* Grant extension of time due to variations on specific contracts when appropriate.
* Controlling costs against the budget and forecast.
For this role, you will need:
* Significant civil experience.
* Project management experience.
* Minimum HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Working towards or have a Chartered Membership of recognised institution.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business