|Job Ref:||204777574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:18|
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading construction and power generation contractor. |
We require a Contracts Manager with a civils background and sound knowledge of the power generation market.
Essentially you will have:
- Recognised industry qualifications
- SSSTS qualification
- Experience managing contracts upwards of £1m.
- Proven track record of producing accurate scope of works on projects spanning power generation, civils and construction
- Experience of customer relationship development for business growth
- Experience in the management of a customer portfolio with turnover and profit at a similar level to that required of the role
- CCNSG / CSCS
You are being brought on board to initially run a £900k new build civils project on one of the new energy plants in the Nottinghamshire region. In addition, my client had won a host of smaller contracts ranging from £10k - £250k and continue to win business that will require management.
This is an opportunity to work with a family owned business who have an excellent client base and have grown year on year.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits
This is a temporary to perm position
A November start date is available for the right candidate
Due to the nature of the advert, we cannot offer individual feedback. If you haven't heard back within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful