|Job Ref:||204777735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:18|
I am looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a well-established Main Contractor at their head office in Borehamwood. They are offering a fantastic salary of £85,000-£95,000 plus full benefits package. |
They work on a variety of sectors including Residential, Education, Commercial and Healthcare. This includes both New Build and Refurbishment projects around London and the South East.
You will be based in their head office and initially covering two projects; one in Aylesbury and one in Elephant & Castle which are valued at £20M and £60M.
* Able to lead the project team and provide the direction and co-ordination of the company's efforts to undertake Building Contracts to the best advantage of the company.
* Audit progress and ensure completion of all projects within the time constraints determined by the building contract.
* To promote and maintain good and professional relations with the client, consultants, adjoining owners, residents, subcontractors and representatives from statutory authorities.
* Prepare a master construction programme for each project in compliance with the timescale demanded by the building contract.
* To regularly review subcontractors progress and identify appropriate action as ensure that they are fully complying with predetermined programme targets.
* To investigate the project design and to seek improvements in build ability and to identify areas of cost reduction.
* Prepare method statements for all sections or part of the works.
* To maintain the reputation of the company for good quality of finish, positive action and achievement of predetermined targets.
* To positively liaise and communicate with estimating, surveying, purchasing, design, resident liaison and accounts staff allocated to the project by the company to ensure their positive contribution to the project.
* Fantastic salary of £85,000-£95,000 dependant on experience.
* Car or car allowance
* Company bonus
* CSCS / SSSTS / SMSTS
* Relevant experience as a Contracts Manager with a Main Contractor
* Experience of various sectors and projects
* Managing similar project values
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like to discuss further please contact me on NA and apply