|Job Ref:||204777739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Job Title: Contracts Director - London|
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + package
My client, a UK leading office design and fit-out company, are looking for a Contracts Director to join their successful team in London. They specialise in innovative, sustainable and inspiring office interiors and undertake office relocation and refurbishment projects from £100,000 to £20m+ across the UK and Europe.
The company has an enviable portfolio of clients and 95 percent repeat business from existing clients, some of whom have extensive property portfolios or ongoing rollout programmes. Central to their success is the philosophy of working in genuine partnership with each client and their professional teams.
The Contracts Director will have overarching responsibility for all projects within their team, inclusive of:
* business development
* project procurement
* resource management
* issue resolution budget
* cost & programme control
Key Duties of Contracts Director:
* Overall financial responsibility of the team, reporting back to the Construction Director
* Actively develop relationships externally with clients, professional teams, end users
* Act as project sponsor for live tenders, attend post tender interviews, and lead the team at interview
* Working with the Construction Director to source staff for future and ongoing projects
* Oversee and manage all reporting procedures including but not limited to ERP, weekly, project reports, CVR & valuations to ensure they are completed on time and to a high standard
* To organise and operate effective control over sites
* To achieve financial targets and maintain strict budgetary control by means of the company ERP
* To motivate the team and sub-contractors, and ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further their career or join a successful and exciting company that strive to create exceptional working environments built on innovation, inspiring design, excellence in delivery and great relationships.
If you would like more info, please call Vassia in London on (Apply online only) or submit your CV!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business